Couch to 5K

This may be my first and last blog about running.  One day at a time.  Day 1 C25K- check.
I didn't get run over. No one stopped to take my picture and I didn't have a heart attack.
My fingers are sweaty. Makes typing interesting.  I learned a few things:

Switzerland is hilly. Even where it looks kind of flat.

I should carry ID.

I locked myself out.  Climbed in a window. That earns bonus points.

Your phone might ring. Weird. It might be your daughter wanting a ride home from school.

I should wear different earrings.

Everything else was fine.

Jen

Comments

  1. Are you training for the Manchester Road Race? If you can RUN in Switzerland you can probably outrun the whole family on Thanksgiving..;-) I missed your blog....so happy to read your stories again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. August 28, 2013 at 3:42am was me!!! ;-) Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for subscribing!

Popular Posts